Noctisardor Bypass valar morghulis
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
I made some assumptions for narrative flow, so just let me know if I need to tweak anything! :)

She felt such savage glee when her teeth closed on folds of red fur. She wanted to bite through them, shove Heda to the ground and really beat her into submission. As that thought flashed through Druid’s mind, her sister wrenched partway out of her grip, her screams mingling with a childish cry of outrage.

These sounds had the same effect as a bucket of ice cold water pouring over Druid’s head. The heat of her inexplicable wrath vanished in a puff of smoke, her jaw loosening as she tried to scramble backward. Someone’s flailing limb caught her in the jaw, the shock of pain joining the fierce ache blooming through her skull.

Sorry, she tried to say, though Druid wasn’t entirely sure she was making any sound at all as she tried to retreat.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me! she wanted to scream. But that was a lie and these words never made it past her throat. The suddenly shaking Druid knew exactly what had gotten into her.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
valar morghulis - by Ezra - August 17, 2024, 04:46 AM
RE: valar morghulis - by Skaigona - August 17, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Druid - August 17, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Ezra - August 18, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Skaigona - August 18, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Druid - August 18, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Ezra - August 21, 2024, 06:53 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Skaigona - August 21, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: valar morghulis - by Druid - August 22, 2024, 09:26 AM