Phoenix Maplewood I don't feel connected to all of your lies.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
983 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
Etienne searched. It was another day. He had been closer to the creek and had saw nothing. Not even a scent of @Anselm remained. So he had come this way. He didn't think the mountain man would come this way, but perhaps.

He thought if @Druid gone and his own paw the harbinger of her destruction. Even if he hadn't bitten her or given her the sickness. He had given her a means to be out of this world. He had given her a reason to leave her children behind.

And @Heda gone. Her he could not draw pity for she ruined all she touched it seemed. But he could feel a slight bit of empathy even if she was a victim of her own self inflicted damage. There came a time when you stopped being a victim, pitiful and morose. Even Etienne had to do so.

He stood in the Maplewood ears splayed out a sadness in his chest. A sick welling of despair in his very bones.

What was he even doing here?

He threw back his head and howled as loud as he could. Putting every single ounce of every single feeling into it. Every single one that had plagued him for days, weeks, months, years. His throat hurt. His chest hurt. His eyes blurred. He would collect himself and head back to swiftcirrent, hopefully a little lighter. Because sometimes even the world has to scream. It's why they have thunderstorms.

Had to get this angsty confusing thread out for Etienne. All tags are references only, but they can answer of course though I am unsure how he would behave. Honestly
I'm not sure if this even makes sense hmm.
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 02, 2024, 03:32 PM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 10, 2024, 10:51 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 12, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 12, 2024, 10:27 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 13, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 14, 2024, 11:33 AM