Phoenix Maplewood I don't feel connected to all of your lies.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
983 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
The leaves kept the sun away from the world. It cradled Etienne in it's embracing shadows and he reveled in it. However, the dappled sun left a carpet of colors and his entire body and his soul they ached. Gods they ached. And yet.

A nearby noise and masked face lifted up and he stared, golden eyes on the foliage and what ever was about to come near him. A shift of his paws and he watched and he waited. Wondering should he run?

Etienne stared back. A sunrise eye and a ocean eye. But not just any part of the ocean. The deep dark parts that you didn't swim in, because you knew, you knew something lurked there. Something that could pull you in and never let you go. It was a strange combination, but it lightened the ivory man's countenance further.

A tilt of a colored ear. 'ello. I be Etienne.
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 02, 2024, 03:32 PM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 10, 2024, 10:51 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 12, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 12, 2024, 10:27 AM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Etienne - September 13, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: I don't feel connected to all of your lies. - by Cambria - September 14, 2024, 11:33 AM