Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,673 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
The daylight was fast approaching. But there was a quiet spell on the two wolves that walked. Silence filled the air, but it was not a heavy silence. It was a quiet one. One that spoke of promises and secrets and thoughts that others did not need to know.

Moontide was a place that Rodyn always picked. But he had help from the neice of the songbird in front of him. She had helped with all of them. And he owed her a great debt of appreciation.

Rodyn studied the forest floor. As always his mind working a million different ways. But he was also present in the current company and as such when she looked at him. There was a shift and he felt the fur on the very back of his neck stand on end, but it was not something of any type of threat. More so he was unsure what was stirring.

And then she broke the silence. And his heart ratcheted up. She was young, younger than him. But did it really matter. She was kind and she was bold and she treated his son well. She treated him well. There was much to love about Callyope, just as there had been much to love about Samani. But they were different and he liked the differences.

Eyes went to small slits and he nodded. His breath came in a heady exhale and he leaned forward.

A man should always ask permission even after consent is given. So Callyope, may I kiss you?

And if consent was still given. He would close the distance, but let her set the pace. Because she deserved too. She needed too. Because he could not, only because his heart had not quite caught up.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Callyope - September 30, 2024, 12:30 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Rodyn - September 30, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Callyope - September 30, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Rodyn - September 30, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Callyope - September 30, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Rodyn - September 30, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Callyope - September 30, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Rodyn - September 30, 2024, 01:39 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Callyope - September 30, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Rodyn - September 30, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Callyope - September 30, 2024, 02:45 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Rodyn - September 30, 2024, 02:52 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Callyope - September 30, 2024, 04:06 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Rodyn - September 30, 2024, 04:50 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Callyope - September 30, 2024, 05:42 PM
RE: [PHE] to nurture the wounds my mother held - by Rodyn - September 30, 2024, 05:47 PM