Blackfeather Woods March,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
767 Posts
Ooc — anon
she wanted to fight the words, but knew she could not—because he was right. she was. Toula knew the pace they pressed was quicker than what was perhaps normal, but time was of the essence. still, she did not wish to harm any in this undertaking—not on this journey home. and so she slowed, looking to her people and nodding that they make this a place of rest for a time. 
his words are a balm. she is soothed, and she leans against him. let us all rest for a moment, and as they do, she moves to a quieter place with her husband, away from eyes and ears, after having been watered. throat cool and mind clearer, she moves only a little deeper into the woods with her husband near. to any searching eye, she would be clear.
Toula missed their children. but looking to him, the familiar golden gleam of his gaze, she recalled them easily and smiled. her strength felt as though it were renewing itself within her already. we could not have anticipated this, my love. my father has never faced such a threat. perhaps it is because they think that I shall not retaliate that this transpires, Toula shook her head. it was known she was not a violent woman. 
she takes his paws within her own. but for what they have done… of course they would. her voice shook. she thought, quiet for a moment. 
Muat-Riya. her heart ached. our poor Hebsut. there must be another there to aid her. she cannot be alone—Muat-Riya is a jewel desired by too many, it seems, and Toula felt she had failed her beloved Eset. how could she make it up to her? how?
Messages In This Thread
March, - by Toula - 9 hours ago
RE: March, - by Rashepses - 8 hours ago
RE: March, - by Toula - 7 hours ago
RE: March, - by Rashepses - 4 hours ago