Blackfeather Woods March,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
770 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula moves to kiss him gently after his words. it is something I know you shall bring to me—but there were, then, more pressing things, she could not help the impish light that illuminated her gaze at the words. but it was the truth—her season had come, and before he or she could think more on his title as “warleader” came first the title of “parent”. she could not regret that, and she would not let him regret it either! so instead she offered another kiss, pressing into him gently to remind him just what those pressing things had been. looking over her shoulder for a moment, she was quick to look back to him so he would know what those pressing things had led to—perhaps the most important work of their lives!
but now they returned to this aspect of their duty. she considered the words of her husband, nodding slowly, then was given pause. Muat-Riya was intended to be a paradise. a place of respite. it is my intent to keep it that way, but I think there is merit in building there, to start. and merit, too, in rest for our Hebsut. but I wonder if our army should not claim the Pass, when it is built, she tilted her head at this. we would control the passageways to our home… she considered in continued silence, though we could also continue to explore the lowlands, for a place we both think best, her tone, though, allowed room for Rashepses to convince her! she turned a listening ear toward him, and considered the red man.
he should be promoted. he has done great work—and acts with the best interests of Akashingo, his loyalty, with his family and his children, she felt was true—and so she could not see why, after all of his work for it, he should not be rewarded at last.
Messages In This Thread
March, - by Toula - October 18, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: March, - by Rashepses - October 18, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: March, - by Toula - October 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: March, - by Rashepses - October 18, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: March, - by Toula - Yesterday, 06:57 AM
RE: March, - by Rashepses - 8 hours ago