Heron Lake Plateau Road Regrets
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Huh- so he wasn't related. In build, he was fairly different from the rest of them, so she couldn't exactly place him with any of the others, except for maybe Raven, but that was simply because of coat colour and that meant very little- except when considering the Blackthorns and their dorsal stripe. She was kind of glad that she wasn't the only one who wasn't related- and somewhat relieved to find out that Quixote was also formerly an outsider. He seemed to have integrated himself into the system well, which meant that she could too. 

She chuckled at the mention of Colt- someone else she didn't know- and his slim luck of finding a lady unless he went outside the pack. "That makes us hot commodities," She said, giving him a wink and swaying her hips slightly. If most of the males and females in the pack were related, then for sure, it made two outside wolves such as herself and Quixote, the most likely to find a significant other within the pack. Wouldn't it be funny, then, said a small voice in her brain, If we just snuffed the rest altogether and got together, leaving them with absolutely no options. It was a silly thought, but still it crept into her mind. She blushed slightly, cheeks warm beneath her creamy fur, and was thankful when he brought up the other alternative.

She laughed. "Nah, I like dudes." Lucky for you, Insisted the voice again, surprising her. She tried to regain her cool. She shrugged one angular shoulder. "We'll see. I don't want some asshat that's gonna get himself killed in a stupid fight along the borders. I want a real man, with a real brain." She said firmly, before she added- "Someday." Sure, she'd had crushes, and had spent some time with this guy or that guy, but hadn't exactly had one really strike her fancy, or make her think surprising thoughts. 

He mentioned Colt again, and made it seem like Colt was a good friend of his- who was out of the pack. "Well, she let Screech come back. So as long as Colt didn't like murder anyone or set someone's babies on fire, she might forgive him."That seemed to be the standard- Screech had done a bunch of not-cool things and he'd gotten another chance; once things blew over, she figured Colt would get the same. 

When he mentioned beating others up, she shook her head. "Nah, that's not my style. I meant like...Greeting people and talking to them before jumping to any conclusions and ripping out throats. If we do that, and it works, maybe the others will do the same." It made sense in her head, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - April 28, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 03, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 04, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 06, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 03:09 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 08, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 12, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:32 PM