Wapun Meadow i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
@Blondine keeping things vague, but here u go u aberleafy gemchild

there was trouble in being turned away, yet caiaphas had never been a wolf to crumble before an unexpected obstacle. like the less glorious backside of life, circumstance had a way of fucking her -- she was used to it -- the rest of the world had spat in her face before and it had been she, not them, that had crawled out from the rubble.

the she-wolf had taken time to scour the area, leaving the band of children in her mate's capable hands. they were tired, but they were not dead yet -- each day they grew bigger and svalinn's tentative hold on life grew firmer. the bear that had displaced them had not reappeared, and it had been easy enough to settle back into the dispersal life that truthfully, caiaphas most reveled in.

unsettled as she was, the mother had managed to catch two quail that evening. the first had been relatively difficult, and the second a happy finding, but the sylph could not complain and with these wares in tow stole back towards the encampment her family had settled in.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed - by Caiaphas - June 13, 2018, 07:12 PM