Boartusk Heights I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Totes cool with me! And yes, the stakes’d be weighed in her favour of course, as opposed to a wolf vs wolf.

I did another roll in the miscellaneous dice rolls and Niamh ot a 5 out of 6- but still, a 5 for a wolf vs a cougar is like....VERY far from life threatening :)

Niamh was pleased to have distracted the cougar- but the feline then turned on her with an unworldly speed and with catlike agility swept one of her massive, scythe-clawed paws at Niamh and raked the left side of her face. Niamh backpedaled, but fur and flesh were torn regardless, and she was lucky that the claws cleft her brow and her cheek, and left her eye in peace.

Still, with blood spilling down the side of her face, her vision was impaired but at least for the time being, the cougar had other threats to deal with. If she’d chosen that moment to focus on only one of them, she could have easily killed one of them. Fortunately, the cat seemed aware of the fact that she’d still have two others to deal with, and spending too much time on one opponent would leave her critically vulnerable.

She missed the panther’s attack on the lone female, but when she leapt for Caiaphas, Niamh too sprang forward, ignoring the sting to her face and the fact she could not see out of her left eye due to the blood. She knew she’d be too late to knock the cougar off course, and she knew that no matter what Niamh did she wouldn’t be able to save Caiaphas from the brunt of the cougar’s attack, but she lunged for the feline’s flank, aiming to sink her teeth into the supple flesh there and at least stop the cougar from killing her packmate.
Messages In This Thread
I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 02, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 02, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 04, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 05, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 05, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 08, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 09, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 09, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 15, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 15, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 28, 2018, 12:17 PM