Ravenshook Cliffs The days are no longer my own
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Her gaze remained downcast, roving along the cliffside and across the rocks which were continuously splayed with the white foam of waves. Had his body fallen down onto those, there was no way he'd recover, right? The mere thought of falling from the cliff caused her to shiver. He should have fallen and been so broken up by the rocks that surely, he would have been unconscious, and drowned as the tide came in. She couldn't see any way that Screech could have survived- especially if Towhee had inflicted as severe a wound upon him as she'd said. 

But then again, stranger things had happened- and she could not lay to rest the feeling that somewhere, somehow, Screech's damn body had survived the entire experience. She wouldn't believe he was dead until she saw his body for herself. 

She was awakened from her reverie and search by the sound of another wolf calling out to her. She couldn't help it when her reaction was to bristle and bare her teeth, looking up to see a lone male wandering toward her. Great, some other dude to ruin her day. One had almost killed her alpha, and the other one wouldn't give her the time of day. Of course, she was exaggerating- but she was feeling a bit spiteful and downcast, all things considered, and was highly skeptical that another guy could cheer her up. "Ahoy yourself," She responded, "Or whatever that even means." She said. She felt guilty for her moodiness almost immediately after she responded, and it showed on her face. But her stubbornness kept her from apologizing.
Messages In This Thread
The days are no longer my own - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by Dubloon - July 09, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by RIP Niamh - July 13, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by Dubloon - July 15, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by RIP Niamh - July 15, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by Dubloon - July 16, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 04:50 PM