Sun Mote Copse and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the sylph limped as she moved; the two creatures locked in an arcane, violent dance. he fell from her wicked thrust, same as she had, yet she was not prepared for the lash of teeth that followed.

caiaphas had always been a she-wolf to use sleight of hand and deceit to her benefit: charon preferred brute force, and in that, caiaphas was far outmatched. she knew victory was not secured, but if she left him with a bitter taste of her own all-consuming wrath, perhaps that would be enough.

she was too slow as she pulled back and charon's defensive maneuver overcame her -- his teeth sunk deep into the meat of her cheek, her ear pressed between teeth and tongue. as she jerked back she felt the sickening rip of flesh - her flesh -- and felt a pain unravel high and hot in her head.

with a snarl she tried to force him back by pressing her paws to his chest -- anything at all to remove his baneful presence from her: and then with a few quick hateful snaps meant to deter him from pursuing, the slippery she-wolf attempted to escape whilst leaving him amid his own blood and agony.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire - by Caiaphas - October 28, 2018, 11:36 AM