Grouse Thicket I am not throwing away my shot
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh’s mood only improved when she heard a sharp, loud bark, obviously a plea for her attention. The male wasn’t too far away so she made her way in his direction, pushing through the thicket until she could see him, and make out the earth tones of his pelt and the trademark dorsal stripe that marked him as a Blackthorn. She thought his scent was mildly familiar- and called to mind the fact that Ceara’s littermate had been in the pack for a short period of time- but she hadn’t bothered with him.

She gave him a brisk nod but continued to regard him with some caution, squaring up her shoulders as she sized him up. ”You her brother?” She asked somewhat stiffly. He looked the right age, and had the right markings, but she didn’t want to assume without getting an answer first.

Niamh was able to get a bit of information out of Tuathal, but not enough to be helpful for finding her whereabouts. If anything, she'd found yet another wolf to help her search who could go further than she could, as she was still fairly confined to the pack's borders.
Messages In This Thread
I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 10, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 14, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 20, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 24, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 24, 2018, 06:42 PM