Heron Lake Plateau Body and soul were bought and sold
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
As soon as Colt offered for her to take his name, she had to stifle a laugh. She grinned, and couldn’t hold back a silly giggle as he continued, and she regarded him with one raised eyebrow when he finally popped the question. Any doubts she’d had drifted away; she hadn’t been sure- what with Ceara’s disappearance- if now was the right time to ask, but apparently it was. She was immensely relieved, but a bit bummed as well.

”Damnit Colt, that’s what I was gonna ask you.” She admitted. She nodded and opened her mouth to say something along the lines of “Now I have an excuse to be psycho,” in reference to being a female Blackthorn, but thought better of it, and smiled, shutting her mouth and nodding. ”Of course I’ll be your mate.” She said, heart fluttering in her chest as she pressed her muzzle into the warm fur of his chest.
Messages In This Thread
Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 19, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 24, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 24, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 26, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 26, 2018, 03:54 PM