Firefly Glen all these years you tried to kill me, boy you ain't made a dent
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
on the border of NWF! @Grezig

down through the tall faces of stern rock, down through ridge of gneiss and through tumble-rock cairns. arcturus looked behind him once, and moonspear's grim presence impaled the sky - its shoulders white with a cape of blinding snow.

he continued down, down, down. around him boulders and shattered granite sat like the discarded remnants of a giant's broken crown. he felt tiny as he flitted through a graveyard of andesite, a tiny shadow moving among the cold faces of the mountain's stony refuse.

down until the ground leveled out, and a wasteland of white snow met him. in the distance obscured by winter fog a forest loitered, its formless shape obscured by moving mist.

arcturus made for it, paws plunging through a layer of thin snow as he went. yami, yami, yami the boy thought - where was she, where had she gone, why weren't his parents more concerned? she had been gone nearly a month now and he still missed her.

with his eyes set determinedly on the forest, arcturus covered good ground.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
all these years you tried to kill me, boy you ain't made a dent - by Arcturus - November 18, 2018, 04:10 PM