So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
wc:377
@Vekesh
--------------------------------------------------
As the sun came up, Niamh stretched. Today, Niamh had decided to take a trip out to the coast, the track West past the Isle and skirt the Shadewood, but to at least make her presence known in the moors, which could potentially be the hunting grounds of the Shadewood wolves….But if they were going to make their presence known on Two Rivers Isle, then she was going to do the same out in the Moors. It might’ve begun as nothing more than a pissing match, but Niamh didn’t care. They were supposed to have sent someone to speak to the Redhawks by now...So she figured that making a more bold move and perusing the hunting grounds between their pack and the oceanside was fair game as long as she didn’t rove through the woods they seem to have claimed.

It was a fair morning but by the afternoon, the wind had picked up, driving against her face as she made her way toward the moors, following along the tracks of a herd of deer that had chosen to vacate the Isle and rove toward the coast. Probably due to the fact that two packs were now using the Isle for hunting grounds- but that was just likely Niamh being paranoid and selfish. If she had her way, she would have taken three or four of their strongest wolves and ambushed them by now. She didn’t like having to hold back, but she’d do so until the time came when they had no other choice but to force the Shadewood wolves out of their home...As long as they hadn’t gained enough members by then to be a force to be reckoned with.

The wind seemed to lift her spirits as the sun began to draw down toward the watery horizon in the distance as she roved along. The herd’s tracks were old- but she found something newer and more interesting. While she couldn’t take her excess energy out on the herd or the Shadewood wolves, a coyote would definitely do. She began to track it down, hoping that it might actually have some sauce to it- unlike most of the others who took off into a run as soon as they saw a wolf.
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - November 26, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Vekesh - November 27, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - November 27, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Vekesh - November 28, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - November 28, 2018, 07:05 PM