Heron Lake Plateau It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh frowned as she tried to recall everything that had happened in the incident involving Maegi, Towhee and Colt- but before Towhee had been knocked unconscious, and before Colt had bolted after Maegi. She muttered a few incoherent words to herself as she replayed the scenario before she began to try and piece it together. "Screech is dead...Cougar attacked him apparently...Ceara got away-" She said, and she halted for a moment. "She told me that she helped Ceara get away...Which makes no sense to me. Then Colt and Towhee showed up, but neither of them knew that...Not until after Colt knocked Towhee out. It was the last thing she screamed as she ran away, and he went off after her." She said. From what she could remember, that was the truth. She shook her head. 

"I think maybe he's gone to find that Blackfeather wolf so maybe he can find out where Ceara is. But I also think that's exactly what she wanted, and he fell for the bait." She said, shaking her head. "He never said why he stopped Towhee...He just stepped in and blocked her with his shoulder, an' said nothing before he left either." She said. None of it made much sense to her- Colt, in her opinion, had either betrayed them by defending the Blackfeather wolf- for reasons she could not understand- and now he'd been lured away by the same wolf who claimed that Screech was dead, and that she'd helped Ceara escape. "I tried to get their trail- didn't want to go too far from the pack, but they went through the floodplains, and their scent was lost."
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes - by RIP Niamh - December 10, 2018, 11:00 PM