Barrow Fields i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it was not every day that company came by and respectfully kept its distance; caiaphas looked up from the shelf of ice and snow in time to see a male pass across the barrow's lonely field. she paused from her work and watched him, ears tilted forward in quiet interest. he looked assured - and for a second she thought he looked as if he had a destination - and yet, from the impact of each of his paws it seemed he was simply waiting for time to gather its sails, trusting the wind to be his kismet.

intriguing - caiaphas placed one paw in front of the other and pulled herself out from the snow-encrusted hollow her body had carved. standing protectively in front of her stockpile (even though he had given her no reason to suspect he was interested in it), caiaphas sniffed the air between them with a haughty breath and spoke. "you from drageda?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:14 PM