Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
like the storm above them, wolves collected in the darkness. a furtive glance behind her to the troupe, and then caiaphas motioned silently to erzulie — in the depths of her gaze was a hidden bidding — rusalka’s emblazoned harlot would know what to do. 

rusalka’s siren queen separated from the group, snaking away in the insidious manner of an oil spill. this was her element — her very master class — and a shrill beat of blood pounded through her, echoing the dissonant, blood-pumping peal of a war drum.  

boom, snarled a flash of searing lightning overhead — boom, boom went the singing course of adrenaline through her head. 

and then, the sylph came across them — a band of wolves lurking in the night’s long shadow like hyenas in a pit. 

she smiled, and raised her proud head high. hung on her lips was the grinning sneer of a spectre - a soul that did not fear death, but resigned itself to its own ruin - and that made the wicked she-wolf all the more dangerous as she flung herself into the crowd, aiming directly for the dark female she had met months ago.

like a bullet loosened from some hellsick holster, caiaphas flew — the flare and flash of her fangs illuminated by the thundering glow above. teeth bent on the destruction of drageda hide, meat, sinew, gristle and all.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2018, 08:48 PM