Sun Mote Copse And I'm still tired of sleeping with the light on
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Buh, ditto! Had a crazy week, sorry!

Feeing giddy with the advent of a good, warm meal coming up as long as she had Clover on her side, Niamh chuckled as her partner in crime echoed her words. "Of course they're that stupid- have you seen them fight? They bash their heads together," She said, though her voice cut off slightly. She was reminded- yet again- of the incident involving Screech in which the two had more or less done the same- butting heads in anger, which had led to Screech's life altering concussion. She pushed those thoughts away; the triggers were still there, but she was at least able to mute the sound of the blast of memories, and turn a blind eye to them. 

Sure enough, the herbivores were still along the opposite river bank, digging through snow to graze down where the snow was thinner. The two moved along, pushing further downriver toward where the avalanche had deposited a good amount of snow and debris, making it safe to cross over. Niamh didn't necessarily trust the ice where the river was deeper, and she had no idea exactly how deep the river got in places so she wasn't going to chance it...Not after what had happened to Bat near Two Rivers Isle. She could see the mound of snow in the distance, where it piled down the side of the mountain and across the river, and Niamh gestured. "We'll cross up there...Then figure out a game plan for tackling one. I think maybe if one of us went along the river's edge, and the other went up the mountain to chase them down toward the ice...I think if we got them out onto the river, we could probably catch one. No way they can run as fast on ice as we can with their hooves," She said. Of course, their hooves were excellent for traversing the mountain side- which was why she wanted to have one of them cut off that possible escape route- but she couldn't imagine a creature with hooves having any traction on flat ice at all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'm still tired of sleeping with the light on - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 07:03 PM