Sun Mote Copse Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh shook her head in response to his question but let him finish before she spoke, not wanting to interrupt him. He gave good reasons, of course- he'd simply not wanted to get his hopes up about them being together and deciding that they wanted to have kids together before being told that they couldn't, so she could understand why he'd gone to ask Wildfire first. Still, she'd approached things a bit differently, thinking that they should be together before they even asked- given that she expected not many alphas would grant breeding permission to two wolves unless they were in a stable relationship. 

​At the end of the day, though, she didn't feel betrayed or mad at him. She wanted kids- and she wanted to have his kids, but she was also ready to be his mate again, even though she knew he wasn't ready to ask her again, nor would he likely say that he'd be her mate if she asked him. She could dwell on the fact that Wildfire had more or less told them no- at least, as far as Niamh could tell- but instead she chose to be lightly disappointed with that fact, and more pleased that he'd actually taken a step toward their future together. She moved toward him and nuzzled her muzzle into the fur near the crook of his jaw. 

"I getcha." She said softly. "I want things to be right, too. And you know that you didn't fuck things up last time. I did." She said, hoping that he didn't feel like he was the one who had to fix things. "My feelings for you haven't changed- but I get it if yours have. And it'll take time for those feelings to come back. But if I have to chase them all the way to carnation and back, I will." She said. "I'm...Pretty touched that you asked her at all. Like if she'd said yes, that you'd want to have kids, maybe. That means a lot." She said. "I wouldn't want you to do it just for my sake, though." She said. She definitely wanted Colt to be in on things as much as she was. "'Cause god knows any children born of you and I are gonna be an effing handful and I can't handle those brats all by myself."
Messages In This Thread
Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 20, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 21, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 22, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 22, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 24, 2019, 08:50 PM