Ankyra Sound betrayed and played by god
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas had noticed erzulie's withdrawal from the pack, and having once (and only once) been speared with the pain of pregnancy, knew well the pains erzulie was enduring. caiaphas would never forget the raw mornings, the bleary afternoons, the sudden wave of nausea more commanding than the grim face of a tsunami. and then later, the swelling, the inflammation, the exhaustion, the humiliation -- these were the way of the mother.

she had collected a small bundle of herbs from the grotto's cache and was carrying them down through the tunnel in which erzulie rested - some which might help, and some which might not. she knew little of caretaking beyond the brief insight erzulie had imparted upon her, or past wolves of a former life -- but she hoped, selfishly more for the puppies than for erzulie, that her token would be taken, and perhaps useful.

drawing close to the suffering harlot, caiaphas deposited the wares and then on spidery limbs began to pull away. she did not wish to impose where her company was not wanted, but would certainly turn around if erzulie by chance called for her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
betrayed and played by god - by Erzulie - March 01, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: betrayed and played by god - by Caiaphas - March 01, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: betrayed and played by god - by Erzulie - March 10, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: betrayed and played by god - by Caiaphas - March 13, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: betrayed and played by god - by Erzulie - March 19, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: betrayed and played by god - by Caiaphas - March 20, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: betrayed and played by god - by Erzulie - April 01, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: betrayed and played by god - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: betrayed and played by god - by Erzulie - April 12, 2019, 10:31 PM