Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
@Revui <3

arcturus found as he returned to moonspear, his steps seemed to become heavier. as if they were dragged down by heavy bones or he was traipsing through merciless bogs; each step was laden, and tired.

he had never felt this way about his home before.

part of it sprung from the discord that had been sown between his parents. to see a rift fracture what he had once seen as an unbreakable bond shook arcturus, making him question love, fidelity, and family as any teenager would. but there was something else, too, that ate at the dark yearling: the mountain seemed unsettled.

it was not just his parent's rift that hung in the air. there was something else; he saw it any time he passed his brother, and felt it any time hydra was near. something else was working its way into the stones of his fort. being a pack animal, arcturus was sensitive to the shift in pack dynamics, and right now it seemed as if their hierarchy had toppled, and that wolves were waiting in the shadows to strike, hard and true whenever the hour commanded it.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 20, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 26, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 28, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 04, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 10:24 AM