Fox's Glade why, why, why? to help my family?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
things were looking grim for the siren queen. many times in her life she had faced tremendous odds, and yet had the good fortune of her full health to see her out of trappy situations. but this was different: she stood before a wolf in prime health, and she was alone and sick -- the infection that poisoned her blood left her frail and weak, and she knew her odds of survival were low at best.

another wolf came; caiaphas' jaws tightened and she focused the cold bore of her gaze upon him half expecting he was here to assist the woman -- yet he seemed more focused on her, going so far as to mention she was sick. her thin tail rose and then fell, as if the energy taken to summon such an insignificant gesture had been too great to bear.

before she could even respond, there was a flash of gold and she knew immediately the russet streak tearing towards her challenger was none other than her son. "svalinn!" the withered crone hoarsely barked, attempting to draw him back from his well-timed assault -- if she could somehow defuse the situation, she would. lurching forward with her hind end listing weakly, caiaphas attempted to stop svalinn's progress before he managed to reach sarah. "leave," caiaphas found herself hissing, barely able to continue standing much longer.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
why, why, why? to help my family? - by Caiaphas - June 28, 2019, 07:42 AM
RE: why, why, why? to help my family? - by Sarah - June 30, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: why, why, why? to help my family? - by Caiaphas - June 30, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: why, why, why? to help my family? - by Sarah - June 30, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: why, why, why? to help my family? - by Caiaphas - July 02, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: why, why, why? to help my family? - by Gannet - July 02, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: why, why, why? to help my family? - by Svalinn - July 02, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: why, why, why? to help my family? - by Sarah - July 12, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: why, why, why? to help my family? - by Caiaphas - July 12, 2019, 06:32 PM