Sun Mote Copse If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She was able to put a smile on her face for her son as he listed the things he'd learned, and had to try not to roll her eyes as he stated a few things that weren't necessarily things she'd meant for him to repeat. At least he hadn't decided to list all the swear words he'd heard her use- she'd be thankful for that. Still, she felt an ache of concern, and a little flicker of anger still held fast in her chest. How could Kiwi have attacked Colt? Had she forgotten who Colt's mate was, and that Niamh had been the one to teach her how to fight? She'd have to settle that later. She'd decide what she had to say to the unappreciative little wretch...Once she took some time to cool down. 

"Mmmhmm," Niamh agreed, doing her best not to show how distracted she was, and tried to pull her attention back to her son and away from her thoughts. "Deer tastes the best," She agreed. Of course, she hadn't exactly been able to hunt down a deer on her own, so Bronco had yet to taste it, but he would soon enough. "C'mon. Let's go find your sister Nellie, eh? I want to see how much she's grown," She said, reaching out to affectionately ruffle the fur on the top of Bronco's head. They all needed rest- Colt needed to heal, and both she and Bronco likely needed to sleep for a couple of days straight to regain their energy after having been away for so long.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven - by RIP Niamh - August 20, 2019, 10:30 AM