Sun Mote Copse They will feign an expression of sadness
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
And there it was. 

Niamh's smile froze, and then disappeared suddenly. She'd tried talking to Bronco about his Dad's death, but he hadn't wanted to do so. He'd changed the topic, slyly avoiding dealing with the hurt she knew he felt. He seemed more keen on covering it up and avoiding her, so that he didn't have to answer her questions, or face the fact that she too was hurting. Like Bronco, Niamh had been burying her feelings, as neither of her children seemed to want to open up to her, or move forward from a state of denial. It seemed as though it was finally sinking in to Bronco...The same way she was finally beginning to accept the hard truth herself. 

She sank down to the floor, and reached out to touch Bronco, though she was fully prepared for him to pull away. "I know sweetheart," She said, softly. How was she supposed to have this conversation with her son? She'd tried before- but she hadn't known what to say, or what to ask- and he'd turned away from her every time. "I know. And I miss him," She said, her voice hitching, before she fell silent. "And I know you miss him too, hmm?" She said, her voice thick with sadness.
Messages In This Thread
They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - November 07, 2019, 01:46 AM