Sun Mote Copse They will feign an expression of sadness
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She expected her son to stay soft for a while, and simply spend their time together grieving together. But when he stared at the wall, his little face screwed up and tight with focus, she tilted her head, and questioned him, murmuring "Bronco?' quietly, to tease him into saying what was on his mind. 

She didn't get it at first. What did Elfie have to do with this, and why was he bringing his cousin/nephew/however they were related up? Her mouth fell open when he told her the story, though, and she immediately shook her head and went to stop him from telling a fib when he assured her with such hurt conviction that she was actually led to believe him. The details he brought up...Were heartbreaking. "He didn't..." She murmured, but her son continued. There was no way he'd make something like this up. She had to believe her son. 

And truthfully, Elfie had begun to push buttons, to assert himself and to question authority. He was a young teenager, and she shouldn't have expected him to be perfectly behaved- but he was a wolf with a soul, still- and this act was absolutely soulless. Coming from one of Eljay's kids? Such behavior was unbelievable, and Niamh felt intensely slighted by Elfie's actions. She wanted to pin the boy down and make him squeal until he begged for mercy as punishment. Her steely gaze promised that she would do as much if she walked out the den right then and there. But he was still Eljay's son- and she couldn't morally punish someone else's kid that way...Or could she?

She shook her head. "Oh Bronc...I can't believe that. He said all that to you?" She asked, and he affirmed his statements vehemently. She sighed and shook her head, as she sat up. "I can't believe it. But if it's the truth, what he did was horrible. I'm....I can't even, right now," She said, gritting her teeth together. She tried to pull herself back into sweet Mom mode, but found it nearly impossible. She shook her head. "I'm so sorry, Bronc," She said. "But I'm going to fix this. And I'm going to teach that kid a lesson," She said darkly. She reached out again, and touched Bronco's cheek. "I'm sorry, kiddo. And you're right to be angry with him. I'm angry with him too." She said. "I'll be having a word with his father," Niamh said, still horrified that Elfie would say such things, especially considering the fact that he had lost one of his parents too.
Messages In This Thread
They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: They will feign an expression of sadness - by RIP Bronco - November 07, 2019, 01:46 AM