Sun Mote Copse Children will Listen
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh had to laugh at her friend's suggestion, and though she admitted seriously that Niamh had saved her, Niamh wasn't about to get too gushy and feeling-y with her just yet. -Nah, we both still got a couple left sure,- She said with a chuckle. They were both still young, and capable of more misdemeanours- but for the sake of their lives, she did feel that they probably should slow it down a bit and be a bit less reckless. She had been concerned about Towhee when she'd showed up- and she did believe that Towhee had been foolish to try and get back to her pack in the condition she'd been in...But she understood that impulsively doing what she believed was right was simply something that Towhee did. She had a strong spirit, and had had good intentions. She nodded simply, then, and smiled. -I'll still have your back whenever you need me,- She responded warmly. There- there was the feeling-y mushiness that she could spare on rare occasions- and she meant it. 

She was about to mention her potential departure when Wraen caught her attention as she approached the two. Perfect- she'd be able to threaten that Towhee needed to stay until she was better and pitch her idea to Wraen at the same time. She stayed quite for a moment as Wraen checked up on Towhee, who then thanked her yet again, profusely. She nodded to Wraen and gave her an amicable smile. It was so much easier for Niamh to be pleasant when Towhee was around- it just felt right for them to be in the same pack again, though she had yet to realize that that was why her mood had brightened since Towhee had joined them. 

-I was hoping to see you today too, Wraen,- She said, speaking and signing for the benefit of both wolves. -I've been thinking...For the sake of both packs, with Winter coming, that I should go scout out more hunting grounds,- She said. She, of course, simply assumed that somehow, the wolves of Asterism Grove would be freed soon. -I want to explore North of the mountains...And while I'm at it, take a tour around the outskirts of the Strath to see if maybe there's another way in and out, maybe from another angle that can only be spotted from the outside,- She said.  Going North of the mountains would mean she'd be gone for some time- at least a week, possibly two. She knew the timing wasn't ideal- but it would only get worse if she waited longer, and would then have to travel through snow. -I think it's now or never.- She concluded.
Messages In This Thread
Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 13, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 15, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 18, 2019, 11:08 AM