The Heartwood do you remember, how it felt when we were young
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus had little at all to say, once they left nightwalkers. he was consumed by his thoughts, which were largely emotional. the roller-coaster ride that had been the last few days had burned him up inside. firstly, arcturus had taken great pains to take the memories of his brother, and box them deep where they would never resurface. finding out revui was hurt and captured and possibly dead, to finding out he was fine but gone, well -- it undid that painstakingly made casket of emotions, and now, he was hounded by them.

his silence ended when he saw revui between the ash. he nudged hydra, rather abruptly -- while his gaze focused hard and cold on the ghost of his childhood. on the brother that had once been his best friend. arcturus' first thought was god - he's gotten so big (and more scars now, too). he wondered if revui might look at him with the same surprise. then came those angry feelings of guilt, of betrayal, of abandonment, of anger. of resentment.

you left us. his gaze narrowed, the growl from his muzzle clipped and short. you left me. after everything. after all they had done together. why??
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
do you remember, how it felt when we were young - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: do you remember, how it felt when we were young - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 02:15 PM