Haunted Wood the sun comes up, babe, but it's hard to get my fill
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was a far cry from connecting the dots so far -- his ears swept back as hela revealed vengeance had been killed. there had been no love lost between them, for arcturus still harbored a grudge for the man that had held his brother-he-refuses-to-talk-to hostage. (side note: arcturus' subconscious is a really rocky, messy place - he can and will be mad at someone for something as small as that, even despite writing revui off permanently for his departure.)

unsure of how to proceed, arcturus tried to read hela's expression. was she sad? did she mourn the man? had it been a great blow to the nightwalkers? he couldn't tell, so instead, went with formality. "my condolences." he dipped his head in brief acknowledgment of the nightwalker's loss. what he asked next, however, was blunt and to the point -- and the way he looked upon hela suggested he was watching her very carefully. "how was he killed?"

arcturus would withhold explanation of his tutelage until this question was answered. he saw it two ways: it was unwise to not know the nature of an ally's death, and even more unwise to offer aid, if said ally was suddenly made enemy.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sun comes up, babe, but it's hard to get my fill - by Arcturus - January 21, 2020, 07:34 PM