Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's curt jollity, seeing the male squirm, faded quickly when he insinuated that her humour had worn too thin, and with that one, wry remark, he set off to leave. Niamh could have simply let him go- but why should she? Now, he'd triggered a more keen, predatory response in her, and though the slight smirk remained on her features, her eyes narrowed. His tone inferred that he did not believe what she'd said about Towhee...And that meant that he probably didn't even like Towhee. And that simply wasn't alright. There was a storm brewing within her, and though it felt distant enough that all she cuold sense was the slight tightening in air pressure, she couldn't help herself but skirt swiftly around the male, and not quite block his path- but place herself as a guardian of his exit- her body language clearly meant to delay him, if only for a moment longer. 

"Leave? And not see Wraen? I will tell her you visited," She said, her voice light, but not quite concealing the manipulative idea of keeping him there at least long enough to see his visit through. He was a curious creature- not at all like the Moonspear wolves she'd previously met, as he seemed to be much more feeble in constitution. Easily rattled. And Niamh always enjoyed giving a rattle a good shaking. "May as well pass along a message, hmn?" She probed lightly, her tone still friendly enough, but the twitching of her tail might have indicated that she was prodding at him with a keen fixation, like a cat eyeing a mouse they've already caught and injured. Soon enough, she'd likely lose interest- but for now, she simply waited, watching, for him to move.
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 08:14 PM