Sun Mote Copse Don't tell me what the poets are doin'
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Things were going well thus far, despite the fact that she did still feel that Nellie was distancing herself. Bronco, on the other hand, had picked up his duties in the time being, and had brought her breakfast for the third day in a row. He wasn't being overly affectionate, and often simply left the rabbit near the den's entrance before returning to his patrol, which he naturally took fairly seriously. She wolfed it down, of course, but it didn't stop her from continuing to search for food. When she tracked down and felled another rabbit, she thought beyond her own needs and carried it with her to Towhee's log-den. 

She woofed a hello to her friend, and offered her the rabbit before she flopped down, her belly toward her friend, so that little @Meerkat would still be surrounded by a corral of warmth while her mother ate.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by RIP Niamh - March 16, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 16, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 18, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 31, 2020, 12:30 PM