Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's expression didn't give any indication that she ight've been joking about Towhee using her position to take over for Wraen, though that was perhaps a discussion for later. Presently, she seemed more preoccupied with the fact that both Wraen and Arcturus had issues with Moonspear, which made Niamh wrinkle her nose again. In her experience, Hydra had always been on their side. She'd practically saved Tegan's life, and had been one of the first wolves Towhee felt needed to know about Screech's death sentence. These were horrible, personal experiences- and Hydra had been on their side through all of it. 

-I dunno what their issues are with Moonspear,- She said, her expression portraying her judgemental bewilderment, -But I think they're wrong to think that their experiences should influence ours about letting our kids go there, considering the fact that yeah, you've known Hydra for like forever, and I dunno, I've always thought she was pretty cool,- She said, with a shrug. She and Hydra had never really had a one-on-one conversation, but every time they met, she felt that she, Towhee and Hydra had always been on the same page. Kindred spirits, of sorts. Wraen and Arcturus, however...Were not cut from the same cloth. 

-Why the fuck would they wanna stir up shit with another pack anyway?- She snorted. -They can't go on all preachy about being this super-peaceful pack if they wanna start banning us an' our kids from interacting with wolves we've known for years.- She said. She licked her lips. It was so easy to get fired up about the whole thing, and she saw no reason not to continue down her warpath. -I still think you're boss. What you say, while you're boss, goes. An' you know I'd always rather follow you, anyway,- She said, with a shrug.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by RIP Niamh - July 29, 2020, 05:12 PM