Firefly Glen my place, or yours?
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Moonspear stood proudly in the foreground, welcoming the travelers homeward—Osiris and @Desdemona would return in a matter of hours. The co-guards drove onwards forward in silence, just as they had for the majority of their journey. After visiting Seelie Court, the rain had moved on, allowing for more favorable conditions while they journeyed. 

The sound of hastening footfalls caught Osiris' attention, causing the hairs along his spine to prickle. He veered from their intended path with a snarl—a forewarning to whoever had decided to trespass. The ground squished beneath his strong strides, hindering his speed. 

Leta's figure materialized in the distance, and Osiris quickly recognized his crush's friend's silhouette. "Leta?" he called, pushing hard onto the ground in an attempt to still his charge. Ungracefully, Osiris skidded the distance between them, sending mud and debris spraying every which way. He stopped in the nick of time, his nose nearly touching hers—an uncanny parallel of their last meeting. 

Osiris attempted to regain control of his breath, lingering as he searched her face. "What are you doing here?"
Messages In This Thread
my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 08, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 08, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 13, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 14, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 17, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 17, 2020, 10:14 AM