Firefly Glen my place, or yours?
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris bumped Leta's cheek in return, his mind beginning to reel as her explanation began. He was delighted to learn that she had sought him out (though the feeling was a little soured at the mention of Charles—who was he?), intended to join Moonspear and she thought he was the bravest. He was astonished by the influx of emotions that ensued as he comprehended it all—and more-so overcome by her opinion of him. He was so overcome that he had almost forgotten all about Charles

"Yes!"  Osiris managed to say in a hitched thrill, almost breathless from the adrenaline. His tail began to rouse behind him, as his excitement began to mount. "Of course, yes!" He had no reason to suspect that she would be denied entry into Moonspear's ranks—especially with his endorsement. "I'll teach you everything I know—we'll start as soon as we make it home." Of course, there were other things that he would have much rather planned to do with her, but he had to be cordial. 

Osiris was then reminded of Desdemona, and he flicked an ear behind him to listen for her approach. "You really caught us at the perfect time," he marveled then, his expression warm. "I'm really glad you're here."
Messages In This Thread
my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 08, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 08, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 13, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 14, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 17, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 17, 2020, 10:14 AM