Seaside Moors You laugh and smile at me but you don't see a thing,
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Editing a conclusion to this and archiving it. If/when Grim comes back, I would adore another thread with these two :)

Hide and seek? She knew that suggestion, and even before Grímnismál had begun to explain, and offer an explanation of their roles, Chacal whirled, spinning like a top a few times before she hunkered down against the ground in her little cloud of dust, and placed both forefeet over her eyes. She knew not to peek, and would simply assume that shortly, Grímnismál would stalk off to go and find somewhere to hide- meanwhile, Chacal did not count out loud. She did not make any vocalizations- but she did begin to tap her tail against the ground with the steadiness of a metronome. She wasn't sure exactly how long she should wait, or how long she could count- but she'd wait until she could no longer hear Grímnismál's footsteps- and then a little bit longer to make sure she'd found a place to hide.

Back and forth they would take turns, hiding and then finding the other, with Chacal often spinning in dizzying whirls before the renewal of each round. It served to endear her to the piebald wolf, who had graciously taken time out of her day to play with her.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You laugh and smile at me but you don't see a thing, - by Chacal - December 09, 2020, 09:19 PM