Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Dirge—understandably—refused the offer that Osiris had offered in jest; he couldn't imagine his family appreciating their father returning to the rendezvous with his pelt caked with dung. 

The news of Mira's return came as a pleasant surprise, and he felt some of the weight off of his shoulders lift. "That's such a relief," he breathed, "She's doing alright, right?" He assumed she was, given the fact that his father was reporting her return in person. 

"No, I've got time," Osiris replied. "Things are going well enough down here—our borders are being established, and we're seeing fewer strangers." It was positive progress.
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM