Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Tags are for reference!

It was good to hear that things were better, and he didn't press further. He trusted that Dirge would relay if there was anything else that important to know.  

"A patrol would be nice," he replied. "Though, if we do find @Bronco or @Toad along the way, I'd like to share this with them," he wiggled the shoulder where he had rolled in the prey-droppings. "And wash off after that." He didn't anticipate his father having any objections, as he imagined that he smelled lovely.

With an agenda set, Osiris and Dirge began to skirt the territory's outskirts. He never did happen across either of the packmates that he had mentioned, and carried out their patrol with a deuce-caked shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 30, 2020, 09:02 AM