Ankyra Sound vi It's in your blood.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Like Teekon, the North seemed to harbor many different tribes and cultures. The concept was both strange and exciting to the islander, who had only heard tales from his relatives of such places. Perhaps he would travel there some day and learn about his heritage.

Njord’s ears cupped towards Kigipigak, listening will full attention. He had assumed starting a pack was a linear task: you get a strong leader, make some laws, find some followers; yet it appeared more nebulous from the sound of it. Kigi didn’t extrapolate very far. Was this how it always was? Like many things, Njord had much to learn.

But he couldn’t fault Kigipigak’s lack of depth, for he didn’t know much either! “Haha, same,” he chuckled, “I do now know much about Rusalka yet! I am learning their ways, still. They used to live in the moors by the beach and few days South of here. That’s where I met one leader, Erzulie… I travel with her now to the cliffs. She is a sensible wolf, a good woman. She leads with her mate… another woman!” Njord exclaimed with a smile, punctuating this footnote. He still couldn’t believe it! Not only was the concept of having a woman as a leader new to him, but so was homosexuality. “It is so different from my family’s ways… I like it because of that,” he added.

“They are good people, I am excited to meet the rest of the pack.” He paused, realizing he had been away from Erzulie for too long and that she was probably waiting for him. “It’s time for me to go now, perhaps we will see each other again soon?” he remarked with a question, starting to turn away with a wag of his red tail.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 12, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 13, 2020, 02:14 PM