Redhawk Caldera Wish I loved and kept the good friendships
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She had extended the invitation to hunt as a means of showing her trust in her daughter's abilities. She didn't want to test her, but to nurture her talent, and give her a bit of help on her way toward learning the strategies needed when taking down larger predators. Apparently, the young woman was offended and hurried her pace up even more; this wasn't something Niamh couldn't handle, as she had legs for days and she knew exactly how to continue following her daughter without looking like she was in any sort of a rush. But she chose not to pursue her, though she did pause long enough to call out a warning to her girl, who seemed content to be disrespectful and angsty. 

"Declining an invitation to hunt; perhaps you don't like hunting after all," She said, before she turned her back on her child. She'd mention the brief meeting with Phox, and would see if he would back her up. Alyx wouldn't be simply given what she wanted because she demanded it from one parent, not the other. She'd inform the other leaders that her daughter was in the middle of another bout of rebellious behavior, and that she preferred they push her toward acheiving her goal only once she had apologized to her mother for being so disrestectful. She knew how to back someone into a corner and keep them there until they squealed.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by RIP Niamh - December 30, 2020, 12:12 PM