Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
omg she is so CUTTEEE

The cold air made Njord shiver. Something about the wind on the coast made it bite right down to the skin. A mist peeled around the island and obscureding the land where water met its shore. He looked for signs of movement, but from this distance could see none. Chances were that wolves did not inhabit that isle… it was a rare thing for their kind to do. Suddenly, a cherubic voice stammered from behind him, Wh-what're you doing?

He turned to meet the stranger's gaze. She was a child who had not yet seen her first winter. A small thing made of sand, driftwood, and sea stone, not unlike himself – but while Njord had fire on his fur, she had fire in her eyes. There was skepticism in her voice and her posture was rigid as she steeled herself against him.

Njord cocked his head and relaxed his stance with a wag of his red tail. “Looking at that island,” he said candidly, hoping to gain her trust with his genuine nature. “It reminds me of my home.” A wolf so young would probably have a pack not far, and although he knew he had not crossed any borders, he wondered if the cold air had tricked his nose. “Do you live nearby?” he asked, unaware he was talking to the princess of Yuèlóng.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - November 20, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Haoming - November 20, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - November 21, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Aimi - November 22, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Haoming - December 07, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - December 15, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Aimi - December 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Haoming - December 21, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - December 27, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Aimi - January 12, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - January 20, 2021, 11:21 AM