Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Omg I’m so sorry!! I didn’t realize it was my turn! D’oh

“Oh!” Njord exclaimed, surprised that wolves did, in fact, live on that island. Was it more common than he thought? He had always assumed Meares Island was one of a kind, and had always dreamed of escaping its sheltered isolation.

Before he could get another word in, a second wolf approached. She appeared older, though small in stature, with finely-made frame. Her pelt was the color of wet sand and eyes of summer’s warm water. Their jewel colored gaze and muted, natural pelage indicated the two women were of a similar breed… or perhaps just closely related. It was the same way with Meares Island. Small, village life bred homogeneity.

Despite her fine features, the second woman’s expression was just as cold as the girl’s: hardened with skepticism. Njord anticipated that they would make a front against him, but suddenly the teen became agitated and stepped away. Wh-who are you? She stammered. Well this is interesting, Njord thought to himself.

He remained quiet and peaceful, waiting for the girls to sort themselves out before interjecting. Blue-eyes looked dubious enough, as it stood, and he didn't want to mistakenly rub her the wrong way.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - November 20, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Haoming - November 20, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - November 21, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Aimi - November 22, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Haoming - December 07, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - December 15, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Aimi - December 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Haoming - December 21, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - December 27, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Aimi - January 12, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: Pt 1: What I've Learned - by Njord - January 20, 2021, 11:21 AM