Larksong Grotto I don't mind a little town or drinking my coffee cold
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Snatching this! Going to take advantage of liquid-time and say this takes place before Njord’s conflict with Kigipigak.

Njord’s new favorite past-time was peeing on everything, per Rosalyn’s instructions. He took to Dragoncrest’s borders and its margin, making sure to scratch, rub, or mark any lingering Sagtannet scent. Sapphique was here to stay and Njord was confident, under Rosalyn and Erzulie’s tactful leadership, that the pack would be well fortified over winter.

As he patrolled back to the heartland a she wolf he only knew by name, Raleska, took off Westward. Ever curious, especially after his conversation with Kaertok, Njord trailed her from a good distance behind (mostly because she was so friggin’ fast, the islander couldn’t keep up). As the scout and her caboose arrived near Nova peak, Njord became a little worried. Hadn’t Rosalyn instructed him to not scout so close to Sagtannet? Maybe Raleska had special permissions and it was a bad idea to follow at all. The cover here was so scarce…

Hey,” Njord whispered as he came upon her, I’m ‘ere ta help. He did his best to flatten himself, but it was obvious that the buccaneer was not a master of espionage.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't mind a little town or drinking my coffee cold - by Njord - December 09, 2020, 03:15 PM