Dragoncrest Cliffs Blue Wind
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
No worries at all! :D I’m gonna pretend in the time between Merlin’s acceptance and Njord’s “date” they talked about the start of the migraines.

Njord licked at the cold ice pathetically, reduced to a sorry sack of self-pity. It felt like his wounds hurt more now than they had the night before. Though the swelling was gone, the lacerations had become crusty scabs that bled anew with scarcely an inch of movement. Thankfully, with Erzulie’s attentive care, they would heal much faster than if he had not sought out a medic at all. He had Rosencrantz to thank for that.

Thankfully, his cheerful buddy Merlin showed up for a check-in, which instantly raised the islander’s mood. He was greeted with a friendly jeer (Seabiscuit… I quite like that nickname, Njord’s narrator thought to herself). He loosed a pained chuckle, trying to prop himself upright into a slumped, but seated, position. “”Ave I ever got a story for YOU, Merlin,“ he teased, knowing his pal would be forever amused by what went down at the Watch. ”How’s yer melon, by tha way? Feelin' any better?“ he asked first, concerned for Sapphique’s newest recruit.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Blue Wind - by Njord - December 09, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 10, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 12, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 12, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 15, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 02, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 10, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 22, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 22, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 11:10 AM