Dragoncrest Cliffs I'll make a man out of you
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Rosencrantz’s demeanor changed like the weather. Suddenly he stiffened, biting at Njord who was only mildly prepared. Kigipigak had attacked in the same way – deftly and without warning.

“Woah!” Njord blurted as he just barely managed to evade Rosencrantz’s strike. He felt a few strands of brown hair pulled from his body, now flossing the knight’s incisors. He shifted his weight back, on the defensive, and tried to steady his footing. Already he felt the urge to run, a creeping sense he could not best the Emerald. Maybe he had lost his chutzpah in the fight over Valmua.

The islander did his best to lock away thoughts of inadequacy. Rose was going to train him up… and Njord knew he needed to pay attention to these lessons.

With a snarl (maybe to hype himself up) Njord parried the attack and sought to grab his mentor’s ruff.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - December 27, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Rosencrantz - December 27, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - December 28, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Rosencrantz - December 28, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - January 01, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Rosencrantz - January 05, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - January 06, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Rosencrantz - January 08, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I'll make a man out of you - by Njord - January 20, 2021, 10:47 PM