Dragoncrest Cliffs The Rules of Fight Club
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
So sorry for my very belated reply!! My anti-muse has been killin’ me!

Merlin was successful in reassuring his friend. Njord cracked a smile when he realized how he sounded like a wet blanket. However, his intention was genuine and the responsibility of being a provider to Sapphique during these difficult times remained. Train to be strong and awesome. Yeah, that was more like it!

“Aye, you’re right as rain, Merlin!” he cheered, buffeting his shoulder against his pal’s. Though, perhaps a pre-winter Njord would have been a tad more enthusiastic. Merlin inquired into the specifics of his fight with Kigipigak… something Njord had been trying very desperately to package away.

“Valmua did try ta stop Kigipigak,” Njord explained with a shrug of his shoulders, “but Kigi managed to swat ‘er off like a fly.” Despite this, Valmua hadn’t sought Njord out at all. He was hurt by this. “She never came 'round lookin’ fer me,” he admitted, lips hardened. It was difficult to talk about. Maybe Valmua had been shamed by his defeat. That was an idea he had never entertained before.

“Who’s this Coon, anway?” Njord interjected. “Yer girlfriend?” he hissed with a sly, impish grin.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - January 23, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - January 23, 2021, 05:48 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - January 24, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - January 25, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - February 20, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - February 28, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - March 16, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - April 02, 2021, 12:18 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - May 10, 2021, 10:05 PM