Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Iris, you are WONDERFUL to write with <3
-Niamh out-

Her teeth clicked together in the air where his haunches had been, and he ran away, just as she had intended. She would pursue him for some time, but without putting on enough speed to close the gap between them and bowl him over as she did not want to risk hurting herself. He was worth so little of her energy- so she barrelled after him with threatening growls and snapping jaws, but she would slide to a halt once he had descended a good portion of the Caldera's slope. By the look of things, he'd gotten the point, and could see himself out. She felt no obligation to chase him all the way down the slope and past the borders, as she felt her point had been made. If for some reason he chose to loiter along their borders or try and sneak back in to steal the meal he'd intended to eat, she'd make him regret it. 

With a huff, she watched him disappear from her sight, before she turned and made her way back up the hilly side of the Caldera. Some ally Bronco had brought- he wasn't even willing to feed himself. She'd have to warn her son, the next time he came to visit, that she wouldn't let him vouch for another wolf. Not after his first charity case had become such a delinquent.
Messages In This Thread
break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 19, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 20, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 20, 2021, 04:15 PM