Swiftcurrent Creek Lallybroch
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The stranger did not flee as he approached, but Njord was keen to her apprehension. He did not push into her space and changed his posture to a calm, easygoing stance. His tongue washed over his nose as he took a moment to shake his pelt – a disarming social gesture. In all, it spoke: I am friendly, I mean no harm. Perhaps his older brother might have been more brutish or forward, but as the little brother, Njord had an acute empathic quality.

Hi, she reciprocated in a friendly tone. Njord was close enough to observe her in better detail, but could not glean scent from this distance. She was a woman broaching middle age, cobby with a thick winter pelt of rustic browns ranging from cinnamon to shale. A liver nose (which Njord had never seen) complimented her warm look. The clean sheen of her fur suggested she was apart of a pack.

“I’m a scout lookin’ ta learn this ‘ere terrain. Get a better understandin’ of tha mountains an’ valleys. I live by tha coast with my pack. M’name’s Njord Sveijarn-Corten, what’s yours? Do ya live ‘round ‘ere?” he asked, not realizing she was apart of Rivenwood.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Lallybroch - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Laurel - February 23, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Laurel - February 24, 2021, 05:29 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Njord - February 24, 2021, 12:00 PM
RE: Lallybroch - by Laurel - February 25, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Njord - February 26, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Laurel - March 02, 2021, 05:16 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:35 PM