Swiftcurrent Creek Lallybroch
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
She remained skittish despite his best efforts. Though he knew some wolves were wary by nature, it made him feel a little… bad? Njord, ever the extrovert, wished he could whisk away Laurel’s stress. “It’s alright, lass… I be meanin’ ya no harm,” he said gently and took a step back.

“’Tis a pleasure, Laurel,” he added. The next bit of information caught him by surprised. “Rivenwood?” She gestured to the bypass. Had they moved? Last time, when he met Sequoia, Rivenwood had relocated deep in the Northeast. Laurel added that she was a new recruit to the pack, uncertain if it was the right fit. He took the comment at face value and didn’t look any deeper.

“Yer leader’s Mahler, right? I met a crew member of yers not too long, ago. Name’s Sequoia. ‘Av ya met one another?” he asked. Njord recalled the skirmish over Sapphique’s proximity and the aggressive marking the wolves of Sagtannet employed. In the end, it had been Sagtannet who was displaced. The rebranding was curious, though, and Njord wondered what internal affairs had gone down to cause the disruption. Sequoia was a nice enough wolf, and Njord thought the two pack’s relationship could be mended. For now, it was useful information that they had moved even farther away.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Lallybroch - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Laurel - February 23, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Laurel - February 24, 2021, 05:29 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Njord - February 24, 2021, 12:00 PM
RE: Lallybroch - by Laurel - February 25, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Njord - February 26, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Laurel - March 02, 2021, 05:16 AM
RE: Lallybroch - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:35 PM