Redhawk Caldera Beautiful designs
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh wasn't one to get terribly personal with a lot of other wolves, but there was something about a shared experience of grief that made her feel as though there were things she could, and probably should say. They weren't things she felt comfortable talking about with Towhee or Phox, for obvious reasons. But Eljay? He knew what it was like. She knew he felt it too- he knew what it was like to lose a mate, and to have children wander off. He had loved Wildfire, and he loved their children- and she suspected that after Wildfire passed away, he'd wanted to cling to his children and never let them go...But leaving was just what children did. She knew the feeling. She'd done everything she could to keep Bronco and Nellie from running off, after Colt died, but it had only served to estrange them even further. 

And now here Eljay was, in the same stage that Niamh felt her in whenever she thought about Colt. And she thought about Colt every time she saw Bronco or Nellie. He had feelings for Maia, and this would be his first time falling in love after becoming a widower...A sentiment she knew all too well. "I do too, sometimes." She said. "I miss Colt, and I still love him. I think...I'll always wonder how things might've been," She said. "But I wouldn't trade Phox, or our children...Because it's....It's worth it. Having a life after losing your mate." She said. It was easier for her to say to Eljay, because she wanted him to be happy, and to find a new life despite all he'd lost. But she couldn't quite convince herself that she should be having more kids so soon after Primrose had died. She thought about it for a moment, and the pain wounded her. "I just don't want to lose any more of my children," She whined.
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 06, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 10, 2021, 05:35 AM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 11, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 11, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 12, 2021, 09:19 AM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 15, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 16, 2021, 04:53 AM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 17, 2021, 01:23 PM