Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Foul language.

She'd had enough. 

It was a bright day, and there was a clear sky overhead. It might have cheered her up, but the sun failed to clear away the cloud of brewing emotions that had not been dealt with or settled in the wake of the fight. The one who had devastated her and had fractured her leg had also created a fracture in the pack- and while time had served to heal her limb, it had also created more instability in an environment that was already frail enough. Niamh felt certain that Alyx would not return from her trip, and it had also become fairly clear that Eljay, too, had moved on. All that remained were two wolves still new to the pack, a tradesman with what seemed like a chronic case of wanderlust, and the leaders- but only one of them had spent any time with her. 

Towhee was avoiding her completely. If nothing else, her absence relayed a message that was fairly clear- she wanted nothing to do with Niamh, and that she did not approve of the decision Phox had made to kick him out. She hadn't come to apologize for the actions of her mate, and that ruffled the Regent. She had not come to even make sure that Niamh was healing, or to see why the fight had started. She didn't feel much of an explanation was needed anyway- she'd been fairly obvious about how she'd felt about Reyes even siring Towhee's litter, let alone working his way into their family group. 

"I can't do this anymore, @Phox." She confessed. "This has gone on long enough. Avoiding me like she has been? I'm done with it. She doesn't want me here, an' I don't wanna be somewhere I'm not wanted. 'Cause if I'm not wanted, then our kids aren't, either. An' they deserve better'n that." She said.
Messages In This Thread